Candle Workshop Policies
1) Age limitations: Because our Wine & Wicks candle workshops are BYOB and are intended for adults, we require participants to be ages 21 and older. Our Kids & Candles and Kids & Adults combination classes require a minimum age of 5 years old. Children under the age of 16 will require adult supervision but are NOT required to pay for or participate in class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or exceptions for private or large parties.
2) ID Requirements: Because participants are allowed to bring their own wine or beer to our Wine & Wicks workshops, we require to see each participant’s driver’s license to confirm age eligibility.
3) Punctuality: Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled so we can start on time. If you are going to be late, please let us know ahead of time and depending how late you’re running, we’ll do our very best to wait for you. Otherwise out of respect for the other class participants, we will need to start without you. If you or any members of your group are going to be over 15 minutes late, we ask that you reschedule for a later date. We are happy to help you do this, but please notify us before the class begins via email to email@example.com.
4) Class Duration: All workshops are typically 1.0-1.5 hours long depending on the size of class.
5) Cancellation & Refund Policy: You can cancel your class at any time up to 24 hours prior to your class time and we will refund your payment in full. If you have put a card on file but not paid, you will be charged an inconvenience fee of 50% of the cost of your class(es). If you have paid for class and do not show up for your reserved workshop nor do you cancel 24 hours ahead of time, your card will be charged for the entire amount of your class(es). Your online reservation is securing a spot and so your absence prevents other people from taking the class who were interested and available. Please understand our need to enforce these policies firmly.
6) Changing Class Dates: In the event that something comes up and you need to change your workshop registration, we are happy to work with you to find a more suitable workshop time. You can do so by logging into your reservation confirmation email and rescheduling your date and/or time. Please contact TELLiT directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to reschedule your appointment and we will be happy to assist you in this process.
7) Sharing a Candle Tray: We ask that each person who attends a workshop has a reservation. We realize that some people may want to tag along simply to watch, however our workshop space can only accommodate a limited number of people. This does not apply to children under the age of 16 who require an adult supervisor.
8) Bringing Additional Participants to Class: We will always accommodate you in any way we can. However, our candle making classes are capped at 8-10 participants and no exceptions will be made for additional participants. If you signed up for a class for 1 person and brought a friend along without a reservation, we will be unable to accommodate them unless we have a class with available space in which case your friend may pay as a walk-in participant and join the class. Additionally, walk-ins (those without a reservation) will incur an additional $10 charge per participant. Please ensure that your reservation is confirmed for each participant in your party.
9) Candle Pick-Up: The candles you make will need to cool and cure overnight, and will be ready to be picked up the regular business day following your workshop. TELLiT will look after your candles for up to 30 days following your candle workshop. We can also ship your candles anywhere domestically for a flat rate of $8. Please make the necessary arrangements for pickup or shipment with TELLiT before leaving following your class.
For any and all other questions please don't hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or give us a call at 804-396-4868 and leave us a message if necessary.