Hand crafted in small batches, TELLiT candles consist of pure essential oil and quality fragrance oil blended with all natural soy wax.
Who Is Making My Candles?
My name is Rita! I created TELLiT a few years ago and continue to pour every ounce of creativity in to what it is today. I choose and blend all of the oils and scent selections and I'm always experimenting in the workshop AKA "the lab" to create new scents! You can read more about my journey here
Where Do You Make Them?
Every single candle is hand poured in my very own candle workshop in Richmond, VA.
Why Soy Wax?
- It has a low melting point making it burn slower and longer giving you more time to enjoy your candle.
- It's a renewable source and American grown so it's kind to our farmers.
- It produces less black soot keeping your air free of toxins.
- It's biodegradable and cleans up easily with warm water so no worries about clothes, counter-tops or hands.
What Type of Oils & Wicks Do You Use?
- All of our candles have both pure essential oil and quality fragrance oil blends.
- All of our wicks are 100% cotton.
How Long Will My Candle Burn?
40-55 hours depending on size of candle, oils used in scent, how many wicks are in your candle and proper candle care.
Learn more facts, tips and candle safety here